| Pro League HTML | Slack Channel | College League HTML |

Waiting List

User avatar
Rizzo
Site Admin
Posts: 861
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:42 am
Location: Boston

Re: Waiting List

Post by Rizzo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:12 am

Welcome back brutha!
New England Patriots
2011: 8-8, Missed Playoffs
2010: 14-2, Lost in Super Bowl I


AFC Champs Image 2010


----------

Washington Huskies
2010: 12-4, PAC-12 North Division Champs

User avatar
Rizzo
Site Admin
Posts: 861
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:42 am
Location: Boston

Re: Waiting List

Post by Rizzo » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:01 pm

BlueVision added to the wait list.
New England Patriots
2011: 8-8, Missed Playoffs
2010: 14-2, Lost in Super Bowl I


AFC Champs Image 2010


----------

Washington Huskies
2010: 12-4, PAC-12 North Division Champs

BlueVision

Re: Waiting List

Post by BlueVision » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:04 am

Rizzo wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:01 pm
BlueVision added to the wait list.
Thanks Rizzo.

darrellet86
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:35 pm

Re: Waiting List

Post by darrellet86 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:20 pm

I'd like to be added to the waiting list!

MegaTron
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:37 am

Re: Waiting List

Post by MegaTron » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:38 pm

I guess now that I'm coaching College football here I might as well get back into the pro league too. Here if a team opens up!

User avatar
KW
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:37 pm
Location: The 704

Re: Waiting List

Post by KW » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:48 pm

MegaTron wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:38 pm
I guess now that I'm coaching College football here I might as well get back into the pro league too. Here if a team opens up!
We might have to make a trade, based on your username :lol:

MegaTron
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:37 am

Re: Waiting List

Post by MegaTron » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:05 pm

KW wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:48 pm


We might have to make a trade, based on your username :lol:
Oh believe me when I took the Colts to the inaugural AFC championship I realllly wanted CJ81

User avatar
KW
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:37 pm
Location: The 704

Re: Waiting List

Post by KW » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:19 pm

MegaTron wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:05 pm
KW wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:48 pm


We might have to make a trade, based on your username :lol:
Oh believe me when I took the Colts to the inaugural AFC championship I realllly wanted CJ81
I just realized you were TheTwoWallaces lol

Hope there's a spot for you soon, we're both willing traders :D

MegaTron
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:37 am

Re: Waiting List

Post by MegaTron » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:46 pm

KW wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:19 pm
MegaTron wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:05 pm
KW wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:48 pm


We might have to make a trade, based on your username :lol:
Oh believe me when I took the Colts to the inaugural AFC championship I realllly wanted CJ81
I just realized you were TheTwoWallaces lol

Hope there's a spot for you soon, we're both willing traders :D
Were??? Still am son

andrei
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:14 pm

Re: Waiting List

Post by andrei » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:34 pm

I'll bring honour to this league by adding myself to the waiting list ;)

User avatar
Rizzo
Site Admin
Posts: 861
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:42 am
Location: Boston

Re: Waiting List

Post by Rizzo » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:13 pm

andrei wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:34 pm
I'll bring honour to this league by adding myself to the waiting list ;)
Get this guy out of here!
New England Patriots
2011: 8-8, Missed Playoffs
2010: 14-2, Lost in Super Bowl I


AFC Champs Image 2010


----------

Washington Huskies
2010: 12-4, PAC-12 North Division Champs

Post Reply