| Pro League HTML | Slack Channel | College League HTML |

Detroit Bradshaw mess up

Cleasby

Detroit Bradshaw mess up

Post by Cleasby » Sun May 17, 2020 5:18 pm

Hello GMs

I messed up with Bradshaw's cutting and which resulted in him being listed as a FB than a RB in free agency. This was an honest mistake and it was never my intention to do anything unfair. Simply I thought that Curtin Bradshaw we could try and get a cheap RB as we have seen a few go for nice contracts this off-season.

I have spoken to the other admins and would like to offer something to show that my intention was to never to purposefully put him in FA at the wrong position.

For me the league comes first over anything that happens with the Lions. The CSFL is and has always been about community first and then a fun competitive league second.

Therefore I would like to offer the Lions 3rd round pick for free to the team that finishes the season with the worst record.

Once again my apologies for messing up when cutting Bradshaw and you will see there is a CBA rule made to reflect this.

Roll on the new season!

unbbmas

Re: Detroit Bradshaw mess up

Post by unbbmas » Mon May 18, 2020 3:21 pm

Imo just change him the position to RB and relase him , I think is not necessary any other acction.
I dont know what's the administrator option

emplep7

Post by emplep7 » Mon May 18, 2020 4:25 pm

unbbmas wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:21 pm
Imo just change him the position to RB and relase him , I think is not necessary any other acction.
This. Doesn't seem necessary to give up your third. Just put him back into the FA pool as a RB and move on.

KW

Post by KW » Mon May 18, 2020 4:31 pm

emplep7 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:25 pm
unbbmas wrote:
This. Doesn't seem necessary to give up your third. Just put him back into the FA pool as a RB and move on.
yeah i think this is the best way to do it. If you're gonna do a make-right thing, make it so that it's fair game for everyone who wants him.

drumr
SBII Champ

Post by drumr » Mon May 18, 2020 7:12 pm

KW wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:31 pm
emplep7 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:25 pm
unbbmas wrote:
yeah i think this is the best way to do it. If you're gonna do a make-right thing, make it so that it's fair game for everyone who wants him.
Yeah but that also screws him over. If you cut a guy I seriously doubt they want to sign back immediately.
Tennessee Titans
2010 CSFL: 9-7
2011 CSFL: 13-3 (Super Bowl II Champion, MVP: V. Young)

emplep7

Post by emplep7 » Mon May 18, 2020 11:40 pm

Isn't that how this started though? Cutting him as a FB and then him signing him right away as a RB? I would be highly surprised if the game had that logic built in.

NOppenheimer

Post by NOppenheimer » Tue May 19, 2020 2:18 am

Yeah exactly. Like I said in slack I'd be fine if he gets a free cut. The simmer can do this by setting cut penalty to 0, cutting him, then raising it back up.
DENVER BRONCOS GM 2011-Present