| Pro League HTML | Slack Channel | College League HTML |

Detroit Bradshaw mess up

Post Reply
User avatar
Cleasby
Posts: 496
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:10 pm

Detroit Bradshaw mess up

Post by Cleasby » Sun May 17, 2020 5:18 pm

Hello GMs

I messed up with Bradshaw's cutting and which resulted in him being listed as a FB than a RB in free agency. This was an honest mistake and it was never my intention to do anything unfair. Simply I thought that Curtin Bradshaw we could try and get a cheap RB as we have seen a few go for nice contracts this off-season.

I have spoken to the other admins and would like to offer something to show that my intention was to never to purposefully put him in FA at the wrong position.

For me the league comes first over anything that happens with the Lions. The CSFL is and has always been about community first and then a fun competitive league second.

Therefore I would like to offer the Lions 3rd round pick for free to the team that finishes the season with the worst record.

Once again my apologies for messing up when cutting Bradshaw and you will see there is a CBA rule made to reflect this.

Roll on the new season!

User avatar
unbbmas
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:20 pm

Re: Detroit Bradshaw mess up

Post by unbbmas » Mon May 18, 2020 3:21 pm

Imo just change him the position to RB and relase him , I think is not necessary any other acction.
I dont know what's the administrator option

User avatar
emplep7
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Re: Detroit Bradshaw mess up

Post by emplep7 » Mon May 18, 2020 4:25 pm

unbbmas wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:21 pm
Imo just change him the position to RB and relase him , I think is not necessary any other acction.
I dont know what's the administrator option
This. Doesn't seem necessary to give up your third. Just put him back into the FA pool as a RB and move on.

User avatar
KW
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:37 pm
Location: The 704

Re: Detroit Bradshaw mess up

Post by KW » Mon May 18, 2020 4:31 pm

emplep7 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:25 pm
unbbmas wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:21 pm
Imo just change him the position to RB and relase him , I think is not necessary any other acction.
I dont know what's the administrator option
This. Doesn't seem necessary to give up your third. Just put him back into the FA pool as a RB and move on.
yeah i think this is the best way to do it. If you're gonna do a make-right thing, make it so that it's fair game for everyone who wants him.

User avatar
drumr
SBII Champ
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:41 pm

Re: Detroit Bradshaw mess up

Post by drumr » Mon May 18, 2020 7:12 pm

KW wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:31 pm
emplep7 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:25 pm
unbbmas wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:21 pm
Imo just change him the position to RB and relase him , I think is not necessary any other acction.
I dont know what's the administrator option
This. Doesn't seem necessary to give up your third. Just put him back into the FA pool as a RB and move on.
yeah i think this is the best way to do it. If you're gonna do a make-right thing, make it so that it's fair game for everyone who wants him.
Yeah but that also screws him over. If you cut a guy I seriously doubt they want to sign back immediately.
Tennessee Titans
2010 CSFL: 9-7
2011 CSFL: 13-3 (Super Bowl II Champion, MVP: V. Young)

User avatar
emplep7
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Re: Detroit Bradshaw mess up

Post by emplep7 » Mon May 18, 2020 11:40 pm

Isn't that how this started though? Cutting him as a FB and then him signing him right away as a RB? I would be highly surprised if the game had that logic built in.

NOppenheimer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:17 pm

Re: Detroit Bradshaw mess up

Post by NOppenheimer » Tue May 19, 2020 2:18 am

Yeah exactly. Like I said in slack I'd be fine if he gets a free cut. The simmer can do this by setting cut penalty to 0, cutting him, then raising it back up.
DENVER BRONCOS GM 2011-Present

Post Reply